Newcastle United takeover?

Liverpool and Spurs named. Some classic crying by Toon fans on Twitter. But as they are one of the 9, fuck them. Nothing on the BBC report naming Dippers and Spuds being 2 teams who opposed it.

Last edited:
There were rumours about an interest of Saudi for OM. Marseille fans are really hoping their withdrawal from Newcastle deal will be followed by a takeover of their club. Funny after all those years during which they were "disgusted" about the oil/blood/terrorist money at PSG.

Not surprised the Saudis have pulled out, when they realised that Ashley had signed that letter they knew they couldn't trust him and his cohorts, it was an anti Arab statement, that's why Sheffield united didn't sign it, the Arabs have been insulted.

Since I heard the deal had collapsed i have been searching for a fuck to give, but I still can't find it. The turkeys voted for xmas with that letter, so I say fuck em, they've missed out on the big time, stuck with being relegation candidates every season.

I find it quite ironic that they celebrate the famous number 9 shirt with them being a signed up member of the nasty 9 club, back to the meth n crack pipes for the deluded fools.

Surprised the football journalists aren't taking note of the cabal of US owners who seem to be ganging up and trying to influence English football. Anyone who knows how US sports knows what they are all about, they want a monopoly, they want a closed shop, they want a licence to print money. It's no surprise at all to see them trying to do the same over here, it's pretty appalling how little notice of it the hacks seem to be taking

I agree with on this. Sadly, the sports journalist won't dare expose this as they won't get their ITK information anymore should they venture down that path.

Our current custodians commited cardinal sins as far as the cabal are concerned and tin their eyes we must be stopped at all cost before others follow our example. What are those sins?

1) Restructured the club internally
2) Didn't blow all our cash within 5 years and required administrators
3) Built multiple competitive teams
4) Produced teams that play beautiful football
5) Won multiple trophies and broke records
6) Consistently qualified for UEFA competitions
7) Refused to be bullied by the traditional SKY 4
8) Refused to be bullied by the G14
9) We invested in developing the surrounding areas which was is desperate need of a facelift and an economic boost
10) Failed to inflate the transfer market year after year as predicted.

You see, if they allow us to continue their own supporters and fans will soon start to ask serious questions like; why can City do it without paying £500K a week wages and lower season ticket prices then we do?

The cabal want to take money out of these clubs not bloody invest and build. It's about shareholders payouts.

Yes our owners do make something from our club but, my God have they given us and the City of Manchester something in return for it.

Who are the teams that blocked it ? Hope we never .but then again did they try to have us over .

Surprised the football journalists aren't taking note of the cabal of US owners who seem to be ganging up and trying to influence English football. Anyone who knows how US sports knows what they are all about, they want a monopoly, they want a closed shop, they want a licence to print money. It's no surprise at all to see them trying to do the same over here, it's pretty appalling how little notice of it the hacks seem to be taking

That’s probably what the the scum of the media want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.