Newcastle United takeover?

I’ve signed the Georgie petition demanding an inquiry into the Prem’s handling of the planned takeover. It’s reached over 40k signatures. Yes we don’t owe them anything and some of their support is an embarrassment but greater scrutiny of Masters and the Prem wouldn’t harm us IMHO.
Correct, City could use the Newcastle situation to unsettle the PL hierachy.

Correct, City could use the Newcastle situation to unsettle the PL hierachy.

I also think the Newcastle diehards deserve a lot better than the way they were treated by the Prem. Masters refusing to give a timetable for deciding on the bid (yes or no) was always going to scupper it.

Thanks for that info PB, those Glazer's are really milking the cash cow are they not?
The milk seems to have dried up. They weren't in a particularly good cash position at the end of March, when they published their 3rd quarter results and that was just when the C-19 lockdown was beginning to kick in. They certainly won't have been raking it in since then.

The milk seems to have dried up. They weren't in a particularly good cash position at the end of March, when they published their 3rd quarter results and that was just when the C-19 lockdown was beginning to kick in. They certainly won't have been raking it in since then.

Can’t see them owning United for much longer.

Intu is fucked, I assume First Allied Corporation which the Glaziers own is in the same predicament.

Please don't forget that over £200m suddenly disappeared when they moved to the Cayman Islands. Maybe somebody more in the know, can explain how they pulled that one off?

Maybe @Prestwich_Blue can she’d some light on how those PIK notes disappeared. They were paid off but quite how and by whom remains a mystery. The debt must still be lurking somewhere but obviously UEFA don’t care.

images

I have no sympathy for the bombastic loud mouthed know nothing. In his YouTube shows he has a bunch of regulars, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs fans and he's chummy with Goldbridge and the "might as well be Celtic" crowd. For years he's spouted absolute bollocks about City, now he knows his mates, fans of the real "istory" teams, all support clubs that have just shafted his beloved Newcastle.

We should have no illusions about this guy, this is not someone who weighed up the pros and cons about City and its owners before he spoke, this is not a bloke who was reticent to condemn without knowing the full facts. Oh no! This shit stain was never reluctant to spout his ill informed nonsense about our club. In truth I don't know what I find most repugnant about him, his shouty arrogance or his mind numbing stupidity.

But maybe, finally, the penny has dropped for the opinionated f**ker.

The Premier League have told the Geordies, in no uncertain terms.....Know your place!

Still, he can take comfort from the fact he's really in the shit now.

Blues should feel some sympathy for regular Newcastle fans, but this fool deserves nothing but contempt.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.