Newcastle United takeover?

I read that as "PL gives rag owners chance to find saudi buyers before they outlaw them"............wouldnt surprise me given all the backstabbing and hypocrisy shown by all involved.

Just glad that we are partly responsible for it all with our clubs/owners success........... City ruining other clubs takeovers since 2008.

How on earth is it fair that they are not permitted to be taken over by a Middle East backer?

How on earth is it fair that they are not permitted to be taken over by a Middle East backer?
Certain history clubs don't want the competition and used their weight accordingly.

I hope all this shit comes out although I feel their lawyers with make sure any allegations are redacted from any public verdict

Something really fishy going in this matter. Like they're always postponing it instead giving an anwser.

Big 6 especially these America Owners wanks don't want competition. U don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure it out
just trying to word it that its citys fault and ring leaders,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.