Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

halfcenturyup

That’s because they are suffering from lack of trophyitis.
It's called trophilis (opposite of trophicopia, which is what we have). Like syphilis, but you catch it from diseased football clubs rather than ...... well, you get the picture.

Mancity1980

It's called trophilis (opposite of trophicopia, which is what we have). Like syphilis, but you catch it from diseased football clubs rather than ...... well, you get the picture.
Ah, yes syphilis, that explains their blindness to the reality of the current football landscape.

Colin Bells Boots

Team supported
Manchester City
Those Clubs who have a multitude of Fans who’ve never even been to the City never mind the Stadium are the absolute worst for it -says it all.

Sadly those pathetic fuckwits attach themselves to the rags and dippers as some faux badge of honour and standing unlike true football supporters .

eyalluvitt

Team supported
Mannnchester Siddy
Pochettino/Bruce swap rumour's gathers pace as Toon boss is spotted in Paris Cathedral

chaddblue

Their fans on Twitter think they need a much bigger stadium now.
I can see them quickly turning back into the irritating, deluded fanbase that we knew for a couple of years post 2008 until they realised that hating us was futile as we’d disappeared over the horizon

Marvin

Not at all, where did i state we are state funded ?
You didn't. Sorry. I don't like the premise of your argument though. You are accepting that Man Utd and Liverpool are organic football clubs surviving of their football operation whilst City have independent means. Do we? Sheiklh Mansour invested in City for a brief period. We do not know that he will do do again to fend off a rival club.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.