Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will they be able to draw in with their project. I'm thinking out loud from a neutral's point of view here and considering we went through this. We struck gold with Mancini. However, we weren't doing that bad with SGE at mid-table, we were unlikely fighting off relegation.

Newcastle currently is, and that might be a negative for the next manager to come in.

But if they have a project that is convincing, they might land a good manager as replacement. I think their realistic option will be Fonseca and Favre, though if they are really ambitious and this is far less likely, either Zidane or Conte if given unlimited money to spend.

Maybe Pirlo is also a possibility, nothing other than being from another barcode.
The best two up and coming managers are Potter and Frank.

Well you know I've manager some of England's biggest clubs in my career ....... AND Newcastle
rSSVsxobI1V7UZQTqtiK1p4NpovEbt1Y0Yt3bDIMtE0.jpg

Does nobody else think its weird that a Man City forum is in support of this? City are owned by a group of billionaire's from all corners of the globe. From the point of view of CFG there is no relationship with Saudi Arabia or Newcastle that I'm aware of, there isn't a reason to get behind this.

As City fans you will ultimately end up paying for it at the gate, Newcastle will raise the stakes in terms of wages which will filter through every club. By the time they get competitive you will be in a post Pep era and will just as vulnerable to them as any other club.

As a club you now have to think and vote with geo political impacts in mind, every vote could have consequences, does anyone think they will accept "its privately owned, we can't do anything about it" when they want City to side with them? Your PR has taken an instant hit as you are automatically lumped in with them and finally the trophies you would have won in the next 10 years has probably been halved.

I'm struggling to think of any benefits other than keeping Utd down which is a bit a small time in all honesty.
Smalltime is called very Spursy here bud, do one.

Does nobody else think its weird that a Man City forum is in support of this? City are owned by a group of billionaire's from all corners of the globe. From the point of view of CFG there is no relationship with Saudi Arabia or Newcastle that I'm aware of, there isn't a reason to get behind this.

As City fans you will ultimately end up paying for it at the gate, Newcastle will raise the stakes in terms of wages which will filter through every club. By the time they get competitive you will be in a post Pep era and will just as vulnerable to them as any other club.

As a club you now have to think and vote with geo political impacts in mind, every vote could have consequences, does anyone think they will accept "its privately owned, we can't do anything about it" when they want City to side with them? Your PR has taken an instant hit as you are automatically lumped in with them and finally the trophies you would have won in the next 10 years has probably been halved.

I'm struggling to think of any benefits other than keeping Utd down which is a bit a small time in all honesty.
This poster is an absolute piss taking utter ****, he should of been fucked off this forum a long time ago, especially for his posts when the CAS case was going on.

He is supposedly a Spurs fan who used to post mostly about liverpool.

Fuck off this trolling thundercunt…

So, Graeme Jones to take charge of next two Newcastle games as manager hunt goes on.​

If Newcastle go down, next season we will see the strongest Championship team of all time.

They will have a top manager and make big 50+m signings, even in the champ.. might be a bit lobsided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.