Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Name those clubs. We know who they are. The corrupt owners at LFC, MUFC, Arsenal, Spurs. The greedy bastards who have fleeced the fans for years. Well it's farewell to them. They have ruled the roost but now the times are changing.
Let’s hope so mate

"I'd absolutely love it"

If Newcastle manage to achieve what we have achieved it'll be great.

Imagine a premier league where the rags and dippers can only dream of finishing above either of us and falling over themselves in a desperate attempt to remain relevant.

As long as the red top vermin are kept in their place and are left pining for those golden years I'll be more than happy.
I'd be happier if they were both pining for the fjords.

I can’t remember back in 2008 that we’d be ‘spending and winning everything’ instantly.
It was certainly nice to flash the cash, and get a (iirc) patronising pat on the head from the cartel ‘who’s a good boy’ -but I didn’t believe until the FA cup win in 2011 that it might actually happen.

… so, Newcastle supporters, be giddy for a few weeks, then settle in for the long haul, and it will be long , longer than it took us, because of the actions of yourselves supporting the cartel clubs wetting their knickers as the City juggernaut gathered momentum.
Also, you better hope that the new owners have a plan, nothibg to do with spending on players, but on the whole club - the facilities, the training ground, the youth, a womens team, the community and its environs.

and that plan is presented toot sweet - if nothing is indicated or presented by the end of summer 2022…

oh and buy shares in aluminium, the price will rocket if you become successful, and you have to don the ‘tin’ foil hat to deflect the crap thrown at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.