Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what?

Still a proper club with a rich history.

I have never got the obsession with attendances. We had some poor attendance's during our dark periods, does that make us any lesser as a club?
I posted relative attendances between us and them in another thread. Their overall average is higher than ours, and their overall total is too. We've had hard times also. Plus, I hate seat counting :)

I posted relative attendances between us and them in another thread. Their overall average is higher than ours, and their overall total is too. We've had hard times also. Plus, I hate seat counting :)

I like them as a club, I like them as people and I have always enjoyed the atmosphere they produce at Maine Rd/Etihad.

To see them have a ultra competitive team will be very interesting and make this league even better and best of all, they don't wear red shirts.

So what?

Still a proper club with a rich history.

I have never got the obsession with attendances. We had some poor attendance's during our dark periods, does that make us any lesser as a club?
What is a proper club? I am not saying they are not but surely every club is a 'proper' club.

I like them, and I wish them well apart from when they play us, then I want to hammer the Geordie bastards.

TO ME, they are a very good working class club, decent people.

I wish them well and they are in for one hell of a ride.
It will be very interesting watching their progress on and off the field.

People are fucking obsessed with attendance figures, literally who gives a shit about how many people decide to attend a game.

Isn't that the truth.

We need as a fanbase to help these fat unshirted Horse thumping reprobates come to terms with understanding they are there to crush the SKY 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.