Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Wilson and ASM are injured for a while then I can see them dropping.

With those 2 they may have signed enough players to keep them up. They've now got to sign players just to replace those 2.

Wilson looked like he tore his achilles, which striker will they be able to sign in January better than him?

I've seen Newcastle fans on their forum mention Aubameyang, Martial, Vlahovic. They're all living in cloud cuckoo land.
The last people you want in a relegation scrap are bottlers like Martial and Aubameyang. I still have a sneaky feeling they will stay up though. Perhaps they can pull some South American stars out of a hat with huge wages on offer.

They have been trying to purchase Newcastle two years , when they were not threatened by releagation and safe under Bruce , their situation is now far worse , but i sincerely hope for Newcastle fans that they invest because i do have some empathy with a football cub that has under achieved for decades and anything that puts the 'istree clubs noses out of joint is fine with me.
I have some empathy with the friendly grounded Geordies that I have met but there are far too many deluded loudmouth in their support and while I don't particularly like or dislike Steve Bruce, I didn't like the way they collectively treated him. If they put the establishment noses out of joint long term, good, but equally I'll be laughing at the deluded sections of their support and those who had a chip at City when/if they go down. I don't mind them being competition for City as long as they don't poach our players and staff. Our club is brilliantlyvrun mostly and I'd hate that to be disrupted. We must hold firm with no favours to anyone.

Was at the Newcastle match last night. Great atmosphere. The place was rocking from before kick off till the end of the match. Not many early leavers despite transport issues. Newcastle were good but boy were united shit. Ronaldo walked all match. He is taking the piss. Put more effort into his lunge than he did into anything else (looked a red on pitch but not seen replays). Petulant fkr. Harry Quagmire was shitting his pants every time the ball was heading his way....
Harry Quagmire !! Brilliant

Points wise it doesn’t like too bad but the games in hand everyone has got on them is ominous still in big trouble

A thick Geordie on Talksport on Boxing day suggested they sign players from top teams who are not getting games. Then went onto suggest some from City, Ake, Walker, Stones and ......................Mendy

Ha ha. Mendy would be perfectly at home on the Bigg Market on a Saturday night.......if only he was free.
Seriously, who in their right mind would suggest that Walker & Stones would move there (or anywhere else, for that matter).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.