Newcastle Utd (H) Post Match Thread

imago1011344649h.jpg
Getting better and better. Next season he will be awesome.

Nearly turned back after getting to the ground today.
Got there an hour and half before kickoff and a migraine kicked in.
Sat in my van for 45 minutes, sweating and nearly throwing up.
Then I took a very slow walk to the ground, 0.9 miles in 35 minutes : )
So glad I persevered, half hour into the game the migraine subsided into a bad headache and then I was able to enjoy the artistry on the pitch.

The lad concerned is a bit thick to say the least. He told me after the takeover that the toon would spend at least 400m in January
As a Toon fan I " probably " speak for a lot of Toon fans. All we want is to get to a position where can play you and be competitive. Our games are uncompetitive and we have no chance of winning. IF we can buy quality - four or five quality players - over the next couple of transfer windows then maybe we can give you a game. Not going to mention your spending power because it's been done to death and frankly boring none the less, at least our owners can enable us to compete. Your football is fantastic to watch, and for many of us watching it's not jealousy, I for one think your great to watch, but even for you guys there is only 5 or 6 teams who can give you a game, we hope to be one of them

Nearly turned back after getting to the ground today.
Got there an hour and half before kickoff and a migraine kicked in.
Sat in my van for 45 minutes, sweating and nearly throwing up.
Then I took a very slow walk to the ground, 0.9 miles in 35 minutes : )
So glad I persevered, half hour into the game the migraine subsided into a bad headache and then I was able to enjoy the artistry on the pitch.
Well played mate you are indeed Blue

I was at the game and just watched the highlights back on YouTube. Tyler's monotone mutterings in a crucial PL game were a disgrace. If you don't enjoy us scoring five goals in such an important game then please fuck off to your retirement cottage and let someone else take over.
If he mention the Madrid game once he must have mentioned it a hundred times - bitter old bastard!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.