Newcastle Utd (H) Post Match Thread

certainly bigger than most of us

Newcastle-fans.png
Ha ha yeh, I've noticed all City fans are skinny Adonis types, snigger

We won't mess up now, no chance.
I thought we defended well, even in the 2nd half. Ferna can do a great job for us, don't forget he played a few games last year for us.
All the more important we convert chances when they come, like yesterday but obviously we need to make sure we are tight at the back. For the West Ham game I would put Rodri at CB and Ferna in midfield as they can be quite physical.
I hope and pray that you are right

dont feed him on raz
Fantastic performance from City

De Bruyne was at his brilliant best. To suggest he is over the hill and should be replaced by Ward Prowse like someone did in the embarrassing post Madrid thread is stupid and disrespectful. I agree with spitty, in that he is our best ever player

Both fullbacks were superb and posed a huge threat to Newcastle

Nice to see Sterling get two goals. I worry though that his body language after he scored means he is leaving in the summer.

I thought Grealish had a better game ,but he must look to make runs into the box , like Sterling and Foden do

The fifth goal was a thing of beauty. Lovely back heel by Foden

I'm really concerned about our lack of fit centrebacks. It would be intolerable if we lost the league at the last to them cunts
Spot on but not sure about the username!

Holding an opponent
Referees are reminded to make an early intervention and to deal firmly with
holding offences, especially inside the penalty area at corner kicks and free
kicks. To deal with these situations:
• the referee must warn any player holding an opponent before the ball
is in play
• caution the player if the holding continues before the ball is in play
• award a direct free kick or penalty kick and caution the player if it
happens once the ball is in play

Full quote from Pep

Pep Guardiola: It is natural that everyone supports Liverpool, as they have a great history behind them in European competitions, but not in the Premier League, because they have won the league once in the last thirty years

hahahaha
I remember the mickeys getting giddy when they won the *league.
How they were going to dominate for the next 1,000 years or so.
(At least Danny Murphy was convinced!)
Funny how things turn out...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.