Newcastle Utd (H) Post Match Thread

Me thinks Carragher is just a little bitter he never won the Premier League.
Agree, his obsession with the CL being the pinnacle does seem to be a defence mechanism because him and his mate Bambi never managed to win the league. The situation is then compounded by the fact that Micah did and isn't shy about pointing that out. There's a veneer of 'banter' about it all but it does seem to rankle a lot. It's odd given he had a pretty successful career but I think you are right.

Seriously? He lost the loveable buffoon thing for me some time ago but especially tonight.
Carragher asking about PL or CL and he didn't have a clue - Micah, why not do some VERY BASIC research or THINKING about what may crop up on the (RED) show?? You are being paid for it, i think...
Carragher asks you about CL, you SHOULD talk about how you have every belief that we'll win it soon but it's an overrated bollox, and has he asked his own fans which they might have preferred to win (cl or PL) after... 30years without??
This belongs on the Micah thread, I could go on, but post-match I've forgotten my point. Perhaps like Micah..?

EDIT: Shite, yes, the more important point was that Micah thinks pogba would be good for city(!!!), well.. just.. FUCK.. OFF..!! Carragher made a much better point that he's a lazy done-nothin (without french carrying team mates) ****. The guy who sells trainers said.. well, who cares what he fuckin said...
Think its a tad overboard ,hes a city fan that fights our corner against all the other pundits that hate us,he actually pointed out to carragher that the leauge was a bigger thing too win,anyway each to there own opinion ,but i like the guy

PointsTeam (games played)
86Man City (35)
83Liverpool (35)
67Chelsea (35)
66Arsenal (35)
62Tottenham (35)
58Man Utd (37)
55West Ham (36)
50Wolves (35)
47Brighton (36)
44Crystal Palace (35)
43Aston Villa FC (34)
Brentford FC (36)
Newcastle (36)
42Leicester (34)
40Southampton (36)
35Everton (34)
34Burnley (35)
Leeds United FC (35)
22Watford (35)
21Norwich City FC (35)

If he mention the Madrid game once he must have mentioned it a hundred times - bitter old bastard!
As the first goal went in he spoke so quietly and so matter of factly that you couldn't make out what he was saying. This from a man who nearly creamed his pants when Martial scored on his debut or similar on Federico Macheda's debut goal. For us, he can't even sound interested.

Most deluded fans ever, "we're bigger than you",...............

certainly bigger than most of us

Newcastle-fans.png

Wonderful today all played well. Kevin man of the match. Special mention for that lad from Ukraine he was superb again
I liken Zinchenko to a pop up toaster.
I have had my toaster for about 10 years and it has never ever let me down.
Bread goes in, toast comes out every fucking time, thats Zinchenko for you, as reliable as my toaster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.