Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat outside a Wetherspoon near the Tyne bridge nice warm afternoon here not seen anyother blues yet

Re Kompany: I would probably also stick with Otamendi & Mangala atm even if I don't rate Ota very highly. I think it's too dangerous to mess up the increasing level of understanding between them at such a crucial point in the season. There's no guarantee that Kompany's return will last this time until the end of the season. so I'd agree to start playing him only when business time is over (CL-exit + Top 4 spot secured).

On a general note, I'm afraid tonight's game will be a lot tougher than Saturday's. The barcodes will be absolutely desperate for a result so City need to be 100% focused from start to finish and unfortunately that hasn't always been City's strong point ...

So quite negatively, I'm expecting a 2-2 draw at best. De Bruyne & Sergio to score.

Really think we have to be on top form tonight. The toon are desperate for points, so they should be at the races. Don't think I'd start Vinny for this one, may see how it goes and give him a run out for the last 20 mins if we are winning comfortably.

Sat outside a Wetherspoon near the Tyne bridge nice warm afternoon here not seen anyother blues yet

I'm not jealous, honest. I'm sat in the hotel bar in not so sunny Torremolinos and deciding which bar to watch it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.