Newcastle

asgoodasitgets

Team supported
Team America World Police
Was that just me or did I hear Le Marseillaise before the start of the match?
Jesus

Ashton's masterplan is to apply to play in Ligue 1 for regular champs league place the barcodes have claimed entitlement to.

with all these french chaps turning up at newcastle i can see only one out come. its all in preparation for the return of the scouse messiah back to the barcodes after his sabbatical with marseille!!

jimharri said:
Apparently they were having a ''French Day'' (stop sniggering at the back!) today.

I think it was a great idea and hats off to Newcastle for doing something to try to bring a bit of fun back into the game.

Many of us would participate in an Argentina Day, to celebrate Kun, Carlos and Zaba, wouldn't we?

Good touch by the club and as a previous poster has pointed out it injects a bit of fun back in to the game. Think the French players appreciate it and they gave a good reaction judging by their performance yesterday!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
I can remember us playing Mexican music when we signed Nery Castillo

I remember the time we played Bolton and had chants piped through the speakers! FFS we've had our fair share of cringe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.