Newly formed official North East Scotland branch

A A

Anonymous

Our home town is Aberdeen and travel down passing en-route through Stonehaven,Montrose,Arbroath, Dundee,Perth park n ride ,Hamilton services to Manchester.
We are a bunch of Blues who over the years have met and travelled together,finding each other through Bluemoon and recently Citys fan map via facebook.We have a number of season card holders,guys that can only get down to a handfull of games over a season including families
We have our own facebook closed group NES mcfc supporters branch page which allows us to contact a lot of Blues .Contact me and i will invite you to join where you can get access to info.
My name is Rod Shaw and im branch secretary.
We havent run a mini bus but hope to soon , we would welcome any Blues ,we always find out what bars are showing City matches in Aberdeen and usually meet up in the pubs to watch the games we cant attend,especially the 3pm ko.
Membership is now open and we are collecting names .
ATB Blues

Good luck with the new branch.
My son and I are seasoncard holders and stay in Dunblane. We go to most weekend home games and would happily support the mini bus idea if you ever want to fill a couple of seats. As you would probably know Dunblane is on the A9.

BUDTHEWISER said:
Can you give more info as to where to contact you,
Cheers

Can contact us at any of the following email addresses

Committee@mcfc.ws

There is a facebook page called North East Scotland MCFC Supporters Club

We are planning a meeting soon, perhaps this weekend in Aberdeen to discuss the way forward for the branch

We are registering names and counting members with season card/ City card for membership

hope this helps

Cheers,
Dave

-- Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:13 pm --

stirlingblue said:
Good luck with the new branch.
My son and I are seasoncard holders and stay in Dunblane. We go to most weekend home games and would happily support the mini bus idea if you ever want to fill a couple of seats. As you would probably know Dunblane is on the A9.

sounds good, are you or your son on facebook?

If so please join the North East Scotland MCFC Supporters Club group and we can begin a discussion there

Cheers<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:15 pm --<br /><br />Ric/ Mods

Is it possible to make this a sticky for a couple of weeks?

Cheers

Last edited:
Our NES MCFC supporters facebook page hit 50 today ,nice one blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.