Newport (a) pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to get tickets so off to this - a new ground as well - can’t wait.

Watched your game against Boro and the pitch looked a lot worse than it played.
Btw an excellent display by yourselves and fully deserve your place in this round.
I would wish you good luck, but I'd be lying ;-)
Good luck in all your games elsewhere, though.
Will be interesting to see how the pitch will be on Saturday, we play MK Dons on it tomorrow, but I’m sure the ground staff will have it in the best possible condition.
Best of luck for the of the season, not that you’ll need any luck, awesome display yesterday

Any blues travelling down the A483, stop off in Builth Wells and call in the Barley Mow and I will sort you out with some grub. Pm me to say you are calling and I will sort some food out. Curry/ stew etc free to blues. We are about 1 1/2 hr from Newport.
Are there any vegan options?

Only kidding, that’s a very generous offer to those travelling down. :-)

I'm hoping the weather dries out a bit and the pitch improves however slightly.
It's the kind of pitch where combined with a few shite challenges on our lads could result in unwelcome injuries.

Can we stop being so wet about the pitch lol. How big time charlie have we become? It's a bit of a dodgy pitch! So what? Just get it won. I bet none of the players or Pep mention the pitch. Best team in the world v EFL Div 2 team. I think we'll be OK. (I know, I know - that last bit sounded a bit big time charlie ;))

Watched them deservedly beat leicester who despite being in no danger of going down.decided to rest several players FFS Why do teams do that? SO disrespectful to a competition that i still adore which has gave me some fond and not so fond memories For those of a certain age, a defeat on Saturday night will bring back haunting memories of Halifax and Shrewsbury To even things out the run under the late John Bond which took us all the way in 81 still ranks as one of my top memories.as i managed to attend every match along the way. the Thursday night final replay being at the expense of my maths GCSE Hopefully our manager will continue to treat the tourney as he has done till now, and we are in the draw even if its on the One show FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.