Newquay Pubs

The Fat el Hombre

Off to Newquay for a stag do tomorrow, really don't wanna go. Googled the nightlife and it looks like it's full of whoppers ("you should fit right in" - yes I know I should). Probably gonna swerve the club in all honesty so does anyone know of any decent pubs/bars round there? Also, a good place to watch england?

My brother moved down there a few years back, he drinks in a bar called Berties. I was there in January watching a match, seems like a decent place. Newquay is full of Mancs and scousers.
Warning! There is a two-tiered pricing system down there by the way. I had to get one of my brothers mates to vouch for me as a local so I didn't have to pay the crazy prices.
Im sure it's illegal.
If you see our kid, say hello. He'll be the only blue in there.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lewinnicklodge.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lewinnicklodge.co.uk/</a>

nice but it wont suit your stag do

-dabz- said:
My brother moved down there a few years back, he drinks in a bar called Berties.

hehe ....

the rags will love that!

i'm working all round cornwall this week and am based in cambourne, but as a non local i can t help but these lads will! Bluetone has been very helpfull to me in the past, maybe pm him ?

quote ~
awest wrote:

blutone3 wrote:i live in launceston by the a30,so could be interested in sharing.costs.....trebby strand is my local beach,so any blues about,can recco the port william pub...an the king arthurs arms in tintagel....

Not too far from you pal, work near holsworthy, go up to most weekend home games. We might even fill a minibus at this rate.

we stay at a cottage at trebarwith strand every yr, opp the port william pub-great spot.

been offered a transfer with work to be based in the triangle between bude wadebridge and launceston. would want to be close to a beach, anyone have a suitable spot to househunt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.