Newquay Pubs

The Fat el Hombre said:
Tbh, I will be doing all I can to avoid walkabout. I appreciate your input nw42 but from my experience walkabouts, yates', jumpin jacks etc should be avoided at all costs no matter where in the universe they reside.

Not looking forward to this weekend at all. We're getting on it from 10 am in the minibus, I might just watch the england game then get an early night in
Really? A 10am piss up on 6 hour drive to Newquay on a stag do sounds top. Park at hotel, dump bag and meet in the nearest pub 10 minutes later.

I hadn't been there since the long hot summer of 76. Went down earlier this year to see my brother who lives in Laine just outside Newquay. Couldn't believe how depressing the place looked.
If you don't like VW campers, don't go. They are everywhere...towels, salt and pepper pots, piggy banks, you name it, they're on it.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Tbh, I will be doing all I can to avoid walkabout. I appreciate your input nw42 but from my experience walkabouts, yates', jumpin jacks etc should be avoided at all costs no matter where in the universe they reside.

Not looking forward to this weekend at all. We're getting on it from 10 am in the minibus, I might just watch the england game then get an early night in

No worries mate, they aren't my sort of place either, soulless unwelcoming voids, but for a one off it was passable, we were at a wedding the following night so it wasn't that important.
If I were on your trip I'd do similar to you, find a place to watch the match then get yourself back to your digs, your early morning cliff top stroll will feel much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.