news of the worlds story.....

Lescott scores goals, but I prefer Micah.

Not had a great season, but then he struggled with injuries at the start. Back on form by the end of the season

NOTWare just reading message boards like the rest of us.

Can't imagine we would do that. Only last week Hughes said in an interview that Micah stays as we need people who understand the club. Apart from that it would be a shocking move. Micah is a beast when at his best and is only a kid.

Would welcome Lescott but would not want micah to go as part of deal i think we now have the resources to keep him and give him time to rediscover his form.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Heres hoping!

They were right about Barry last week, I dont remember many others running that

Ha ha, can I just state for the record, I'd only read "lescotts coming" when I wrote this, hadnt read the article or seen that Richards going the other way was part of the deal!

I can see the OP has since put this in the orignial post!

Don't get too excited by this rumour .

Richards is a decent player , but he's been off the ball a bit recently .

Everton need to strengthen their right back position , but we do have options there .

Jacobsen looks a decent player , is a Danish first choice International , and wouldn't cost us any money as he is / was already an Everton player .
We need to find out what is happening , but I think he might get his contract here and stay .

We also signed Seamus Coleman last year too , who is supposed to be a fantastic player , and with a bit of luck might start coming through to the first team next year .

Yobo , as you know has just signed a long term contract and is very capable in that position as is Neville .

We do need to establish that position , but why fix that position but lose Lescott ?

My guess is that the job will be shared between Jacobsen and Hibbert , with Yobo providing an alternative for Jags .

No way is this a green light lads .

Forget it .

NAILED ON, I was told by an ITK Evertonian two weeks ago and an ITK Blue on Tuesday. Good as sorted.

OJ Blue said:
NAILED ON, I was told by an ITK Evertonian two weeks ago and an ITK Blue on Tuesday. Good as sorted.
Surprising how I've just got off the phone with a guy whose doing a set at a club tonight while he went for a piss. This story is utter crap and it's not nailed on.

Two can play the ITK game.

OJ Blue said:

Why mention it just now then? Ahh that's right you had no clue and are talking bollocks.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Don't get too excited by this rumour .

Richards is a decent player , but he's been off the ball a bit recently .

Everton need to strengthen their right back position , but we do have options there .

Jacobsen looks a decent player , is a Danish first choice International , and wouldn't cost us any money as he is / was already an Everton player .
We need to find out what is happening , but I think he might get his contract here and stay .

We also signed Seamus Coleman last year too , who is supposed to be a fantastic player , and with a bit of luck might start coming through to the first team next year .

Yobo , as you know has just signed a long term contract and is very capable in that position as is Neville .

We do need to establish that position , but why fix that position but lose Lescott ?

My guess is that the job will be shared between Jacobsen and Hibbert , with Yobo providing an alternative for Jags .

No way is this a green light lads .

Forget it .

We'll get him without swapping Richards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.