news of the worlds story.....

bizzbo said:
hmm, I smell bullshit, i dont see how richards' salary would fit into everton's wage structure

What is he earning at City ?

At Everton , he would be only on a mid rate wage I reckon , as he wouldn't be any where near the star attraction in our team .

Richard said:
Think he is on about £45,000 at City.

That would fall under our wage cap , just , but I doubt he would be offered that .
I think he would probably get between 25 and 35 max , untill he proved himself . I really can't see this happening though to be honest .

Moyes is still insistent that noone is going anywhere , which means if they did , it would have to be a huge deal in our favour , and I just can't see Richards being that big of a carrot .

Darker shade of Blue said:
Richard said:

That would fall under our wage cap , just , but I doubt he would be offered that .
I think he would probably get between 25 and 35 max , untill he proved himself . I really can't see this happening though to be honest .

Moyes is still insistent that noone is going anywhere , which means if they did , it would have to be a huge deal in our favour , and I just can't see Richards being that big of a carrot .

Tbh Richards the season before last was jags and lescott all in one and utd tried getting him for 22-25m at 19 years old. If you watched both derby games that season you would of seen they couldnt get past him and when tevez was asked about the best players hes played against he said Richards.

This season has not been so good, happends to alot of players who burst on the scene at a young age.

Shooter 83 said:
Richard said:

Tbh Richards the season before last was jags and lescott all in one and utd tried getting him for 22-25m at 19 years old. If you watched both derby games that season you would of seen they couldnt get past him and when tevez was asked about the best players hes played against he said Richards.

This season has not been so good, happends to alot of players who burst on the scene at a young age.

Hasn't he had a bit of an issue with his knee ?

Shooter 83 said:
Richard said:

Hasn't he had a bit of an issue with his knee ?

He did get injured at the back end of the season when he was playing really well and hasnt looked the same this season. May be that hes bigger and lost a bit of pace?? We don't know.

he's fallen apart under the spotlight. astonishing lapses in concentration, terrible decision making, some diabolical moments at both ends of the pitch. yes, he's looked slower this year, too muscular, but it's looked more like someone who's come too far too soon and whose confidence has crumbled under the pressure. he doesnt have the experience, craft and understanding to match his reputation. thankfully he ended the season well, hopefully he's gone through the growing pains and is rebuilding his game upon firmer foundations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.