Next League Games

24 points at least.

We need to take advantage of our squad and this busy schedule.

Beat West Brom and we are only 3 points behind. Over the next ten games I expect more and more clean sheets and seeing us at the top of the table again.

There's no minimum, there's no maximum. It's an extraordinary league season where even the best of teams falter every second match. I'll base my opinions on where we are at the end of the run. After 12 games, Spurs are leading the table but have already drawn 4 games and lost 1. They would be 5th last season at this stage with 25 points.

These fixtures give us an opportunity to put together a decent run together. Keep the defence tight and concede few chances and hopefully our offensive side of our game will to start to click.

If we are lucky with injuries and with our deep squad we should be a lot closer to the top after these fixtures and things will look a lot rosier.

Last edited:
I think predicting anything at the moment is pointless. We are not playing that well and neither is anyone else. One thing I do know is that we need Aguero back ASAP because this forward line isn’t potent enough.

20 points would keep us in the race hopefully more but there is no outstanding team this season and it will be more than likley we will play against 10 parked buses so it will be difficult to break them all down

i think the game from day 1 against villa will play too.

start of January .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.