Everton (A)

Chelsea (A)

Brighton (H)

Crystal Palace (H)

West Brom (A)

Sheffield United (H)

Burnley (A)
Should be getting at least 24 points.

Anything over 2 points a game is good going this season, so as we are 3 points behind that at the moment I’d settle for 23 points to leave us in and around the top. Anything more is a bonus.
Will say this though haven’t watched much this season but think I’ve watched enough after today to say all the top teams are lacking intensity and consistency not just us, so 76 -80 points will probably win it.

Last few seasons we could beat anyone and go on long winning streaks because we scored goals and lots of them.
This season we aren't, so until this is sorted out it winning runs will become a challenge for us.
Part of me thinks Pep is a proper stubborn **** and will keep starting out of form players like sterling and Mahrez (ok he had a worldy v the mighty clarets) rather than going with hungry players, in Foden and Torres.
Attacking has been our DNA in seasons gone by but at the moment it looks like George Grahams Arsenal, keep a clean sheet and try and nick a goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.