Next James Bond?

Allan Hawco from Newfoundland should be the new Bond "sup Bhoy?" "Nuddin" just one for the Canadians on here !!!!!

Still think it should be Domonic Cooper, he played Flemming well, is the right age and wants to do it.

Genuine question- the people who want the next James Bond to be an actress, what's the plan? Is the character still male but played by a woman and nobody ever acknowledges it? Or has the character transitioned between films?

I really don't know which it is people are lobbying for. I suspect a lot of them haven't thought about that bit.

Genuine question- the people who want the next James Bond to be an actress, what's the plan? Is the character still male but played by a woman and nobody ever acknowledges it? Or has the character transitioned between films?

I really don't know which it is people are lobbying for. I suspect a lot of them haven't thought about that bit.

How do they explain the face, body and voice changing whenever there is a new male actor?

Whilst rapid facial transformation does exist within the universe e.g. die another day it's never actually acknowledged as an explanation or why Bond is never more than 50 years old despite being a 00 agent since the 60s.

I have no time for any of that shit.

The films should stay as true to Bond as if he was a historical character.

I have no time for any of that shit.

The films should stay as true to Bond as if he was a historical character.

To the exact time period as well then?

No consumer technology smart phones etc, or rest of the modern world, just mid 20th century.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.