Next League Games

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Sterling will start against Liverpool because unfortunately he's a shadow of himself when we play them and we can't afford any passengers in that game. Would love nothing more than for him to have a great game but I just don't think it's ever going to happen. Could be a chance for Mahrez to redeem himself for the missed penalty and win over the fans that still hold it against him. All I hope is that Pep doesn't overcomplicate it like last season.

I wonder if Sterling will start against Liverpool because unfortunately he's a shadow of himself when we play them and we can't afford any passengers in that game. Would love nothing more than for him to have a great game but I just don't think it's ever going to happen. Could be a chance for Mahrez to redeem himself for the missed penalty and win over the fans that still hold it against him. All I hope is that Pep doesn't overcomplicate it like last season.
Those still holding it against him are not fans imo

I’m a pessimist at heart, but this analysis really leaves me crestfallen.
We were always a couple of injuries away from a slump but look at it this way : We are a now couple of recoveries/healings closer to a win.

Also some players need to show a little more courage and I expect some sort of reaction to counter the threat of 3 losses in a row.

i think we will beat the Saints but at best draw against Liverpool. I can actually see us get hammered by them unless our players decide to turn up again. If we play like we did in the last two games than the gap between us and the Dippers will only get bigger.

We’ve been winning whilst not playing well, the sign of a good team, we haven’t suddenly become shit? keep the faith blues long way to go yet i’ll never give up on us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.