Next League Games

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be surpsided we if dodn't stick 4 past them.

Given the was the fixtures have fell both City and Liverpool have played the most difficult games already, less United away. We both have to go to Everton but Liverpool always beat them and if we have any hope of winning the league we need to as well

They have let in 10 goals this season, that is incredible. 2 of which were world class goals against us - leaving their emotional incontinence to one side, I just don't see where they will drop points, well they will drop points at some stage but I don't think they will do it enough times for us to catch them. Look at their next 5 games, lets say they only win 4, eve if we win the lot we will still be behind them with 5 less games to catch them

I'd love to wrong but unfortunately, I think I am right. It is their year....
The games against the weaker sides look like easy wins for Liverpool right now but as we reach the business end of the season, teams are desperate to stay up and can pull performances out of nowhere. There are still 48 points to play for, anything can happen.

The games against the weaker sides look like easy wins for Liverpool right now but as we reach the business end of the season, teams are desperate to stay up and can pull performances out of nowhere. There are still 48 points to play for, anything can happen.

Cardiff away
Fulham away
Newcastle away
Southampton away

You couldn't hand pick better fixtures. Teams are down the bottom because those teams are shit - I would much rather they played teams nearer the top. But even your argument is accepted, it has to happen at least twice and not just be a one-off. I can see a shock(just) but I can't see two or three

Cardiff away
Fulham away
Newcastle away
Southampton away

You couldn't hand pick better fixtures. Teams are down the bottom because those teams are shit - I would much rather they played teams nearer the top. But even your argument is accepted, it has to happen at least twice and not just be a one-off. I can see a shock(just) but I can't see two or three
Everything looks easier on paper. We don't know how the pressure of being top will affect them when it's within their grasp.

Everything looks easier on paper. We don't know how the pressure of being top will affect them when it's within their grasp.

I accept that. I think that is our only hope, they bottle it. From their position i.e 7 points clear at Xmas, to not win would be seen as a collapse

PS - When we won it against United, United's collapse was never given the negative attention it deserved, especially when you compare it to the coverage Newcastle got when United won it in the mid-90s

I would be surpsided we if dodn't stick 4 past them.

Given the was the fixtures have fell both City and Liverpool have played the most difficult games already, less United away. We both have to go to Everton but Liverpool always beat them and if we have any hope of winning the league we need to as well

They have let in 10 goals this season, that is incredible. 2 of which were world class goals against us - leaving their emotional incontinence to one side, I just don't see where they will drop points, well they will drop points at some stage but I don't think they will do it enough times for us to catch them. Look at their next 5 games, lets say they only win 4, eve if we win the lot we will still be behind them with 5 less games to catch them

I'd love to wrong but unfortunately, I think I am right. It is their year....
Have another drink mate..

Jesus Christ there are some flappers on here. There’s such a long way to go. They’ll drop plenty of points in the run in, there’ll be at least five games which they won’t win imo.

Palace go there fighting for their lives, don’t be surprised if they throw a spanner in the works.

We have to win em all. It’s that simple now. Next 2 look fairly straightforward but then so did Palace and Leicester so who knows.

I fancy us to beat Arsenal. They are flaky as fuck. Chelsea will be a tough game.
I think the lads will be seriously fired up for the Chelsea game, expect us to win it convincingly.

I've just finished my 4th can and about to go to bed - whilst I accept mine is more a 'Doomsday' scenario, I haven't read/heard that much against it
No one thought we would off lost last year(but we did)So can see them dropping points mate..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.