Next League Games

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does look like you and Chelsea will be 5 from 5 though! So surely you’ll be routing for the draw when we turn up at their place!
*rooting, routing is making a path for something.

We'll all be 'rooting' for a big Chelsea win.

Need to be winning all of them and getting to 21pts out of 21.

It is true to take one game at a time. Winning every game to the International break should be target number 1 though.

very tough game at wolves and they are after a big result at home to get the fans in the premier league mood and something to build on, so lets hope we are bang on it and come away with the points and everybody safe and well and we move on to the international break ??, am like pep i only really look to the next game because anything can happen in the game and players pick up a injury or a red card they are out of the game after wolves so why look ahead after the wolves game

Let's take each game as it comes. We are only just 2 weeks into the season and we have 2 injuries already. and both of them long term at that.

Wolves will be a tough game so I will take a 1-0 win, and let's come away with the 3pts and no injuries.

Cardiff away’s the one that concerns me most, not in terms of the result, win lose or draw I can cope with that either way, but just how many of our players will miss the six proceeding games, thuough injury, after Wornock’s thugs have inevitably “Got stuck in”

Next 4

Newcastle (H)
Fulham (H)
Cardiff (A)
Brighton (H)

Nothing less than 12 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.