Next League Games

Don’t agree with the 2nd sentence. It’s become a common theme amongst rival teams, but they fail to look at there own squads. I’m not saying ours is worse, you could maybe argue we have a bit more depth, but even that’s pushing it for me when you look at the squad numbers.

The starting 11 tonight didn’t have a name that really stands out.

The key thing to remember with this team is exactly that, team. And led by an incredible manager. He’s made a least 50% of that squad better than they were when he signed them. We never look like giving the ball away, and the technical ability is ridiculous and the work rate/passion the same. That is coaching that, starts and ends there.

We have no Mbappes, no Messis, No Ronaldos, no Haalands, no Pogbas, no Neymars, just a squad of good quality footballers coached to what is essentially perfect.

it’s why I emphasised squad over first 11. Although I still think you have the strongest team in the prem, Liverpool fully fit a close second, Man Utd/Chelsea a distant 3rd.
But your bench tonight - Aguero, Torres, De Bryune, Stones, Fernandinho, Zinchenko , them players alone would walk into any other side in the Prem. heck, even the world.

17 wins a row, completely dominating every match , 10 points clear and easily the best squad in the Prem.

it’s why I emphasised squad over first 11. Although I still think you have the strongest team in the prem, Liverpool fully fit a close second, Man Utd/Chelsea a distant 3rd.
But your bench tonight - Aguero, Torres, De Bryune, Stones, Fernandinho, Zinchenko , them players alone would walk into any other side in the Prem. heck, even the world.

17 wins a row, completely dominating every match , 10 points clear and easily the best squad in the Prem.
Nah it’s all down to Pep, and how hard he works on training and tactics.

Gundogan £20m, Zinchenko £1.7m, Jesus £27m, other players he’s improved beyond recognition.

I myself didn’t see this run coming when we were in 11th place after Spurs beat us.

I wonder if anyone were saying we had the best squad then ?

Not a chance this team or this manager will let this slip. We will drop points, maybe 1 or 2 defeats and a couple of draws, tops, but so will the others. United are pants and will drop points, Liverpool are too far away to catch up, Chelsea might get the closest but might just be going through the bounce factor, Leicester as good as they can be, always have a Leeds at home in them where they lose unexpectedly.

The fat lady has cleared her throat.

Nah it’s all down to Pep, and how hard he works on training and tactics.

Gundogan £20m, Zinchenko £1.7m, Jesus £27m, other players he’s improved beyond recognition.

I myself didn’t see this run coming when we were in 11th place after Spurs beat us.

I wonder if anyone were saying we had the best squad then ?
You are so right.. Look at the Chelsea squad,they bought some cracking players but Lampard couldnt make them gel.. Maybe Tuchel can, Pep would have for sure..At least we have two more years of the genius at the helm, but be sure it is his tactics, and bringing out the best out of players that makes a big difference. A once in a generation coach. Just do not know who could ever replace him.

Of all those fixtures Fulham and West Ham worry me the most, they've the most to play for realistically.
Fulham worry me the least tbh, I really can't see them giving us a game but I'm not arrogant enough to think we won't drop points against any of these teams. West Ham could be a tough game but, for me, the Leicester fixture looks the most difficult here.

Arsenal A
West Ham H
United H
Fulham A
Leicester A

Next 5 PL fixtures:

Arsenal A
West Ham H
United H
Fulham A
Leicester A

Go back a page ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.