Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder whether City would consider something radical like recruiting the next manager a year early and have them working alongside Pep for a year to ensure a smooth transition and allow them to get used to the players and vice versa.

It would, doubtless, be expensive paying two managers for a year but this is probably the most imoortant signing of the forseeable future.

Got to be Ten Haag for me. Stylistically the closest to Pep, attacking & visually pleasing football, ridiculous GD in their league (59F 4A), brings through youth, overperforms in the Champions League and isn’t working with a massive budget.

Also, look what he’s done with players like Haller & Blind, or De Ligt & De Jong.

The facts that you are a journalist and that you have blabbed without checking your sources does nothing to improve your personal credibility or that of your profession as a whole, I'm afraid.
I am not a working journalist when I post here and I made clear from the offset on the post that who the source was. The “source” was a credible journalist. I am not going to double check another journalist’s work when I don’t have sources on the subject, that’s not how it works. I was unaware of the April’s Fool-like date that was the context in which this joke was being published. And yet, as soon as I found out about it, I came here and clarified. It’s pretty pathetic that you (someone I don’t think I have exchanged messages here before) take this inoffensive post almost a month later to attack me personally and worse, journalists in general. Get a grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.