Next Manager after Pep

Bobby the blue

Team supported
Manchester city
A world without pep as our manager. Jesus I don’t even want to contemplate that.
The man is a genius and we may not realise how much of a pioneer/genius he was until hes gone. But for now he’s ours and we can all hope and pray he decides that there is nothing else that will compare to managing this great club.

tommy116

The only thing that may take Pep away is international football. No other club can match what he has at City. Total control on football matters, backing in the transfer market where required, top class squad and owners and a board who actually know what they are doing, very very rare in this day and age. City is a gem of a job and Pep knows this and will stay on.

Don Karleone

Team supported
Vampire Squid FC

Get it signed Pep, you know it makes sense.

Brodymcfc

I feel like he will extend depending on transfers coming into the summer.
On top of that he also has a new generation of talent coming through. I think he will leave once we win a champions league. I feel like he doesn’t feel like his work is done till he’s got that trophy.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.