Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, where did I say it worked?

In any case, you’re not a City fan, your a Mancini fan. Anything that anyone at the club does is shit to you since the day they saw through your hero.

I suspect every trophy since has hurt you a bit more hence the incessant bitterness on here
I see you're still a very unpleasant character David.

Such a shame. I honestly pity you.

Planting a lot of seeds is Pep. “With or without me these players...” tonight. Have a feeling this is his last year.

Planting a lot of seeds is Pep. “With or without me these players...” tonight. Have a feeling this is his last year.
where did he say that tonight,according to sam during these player negotiations last months they were assured hes not done after 7 years

Sorry, where did I say it worked?

In any case, you’re not a City fan, your a Mancini fan. Anything that anyone at the club does is shit to you since the day they saw through your hero.

I suspect every trophy since has hurt you a bit more hence the incessant bitterness on here
This post takes me back. They were a devout bunch on here back then weren’t they mate?

I know what you’re getting at, and it has crossed my mind that his recents comments are in a way preparing us for acceptance of coming to terms with life after him, whether consciously intended that way or not. That comment tonight also. But, on the other hand, he’s just being realistic isn’t he?
I still suspect his pride and work ethic will see him complete his contract, but I guess you can never be 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.