Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I obviously missed the positive difference that made to our game on Saturday... Whatever Pep tried, we were still shit.

Pep is a genius. You’ll realise this when he’s gone. You’re too spoilt to understand this at the moment

I know what you’re getting at, and it has crossed my mind that his recents comments are in a way preparing us for acceptance of coming to terms with life after him, whether consciously intended that way or not. That comment tonight also. But, on the other hand, he’s just being realistic isn’t he?
I still suspect his pride and work ethic will see him complete his contract, but I guess you can never be 100% sure.
where did he say with or without me tonight

This post takes me back. They were a devout bunch on here back then weren’t they mate?
They still exist, one or two, and their heartbreak is directed at Pep. They wait, lurking in the shadows, emerging after rare defeats, waiting for the day when he and Txiki finally fulfil their prophesy and stop pissing them off by winning endless trophies.

They certainly haven’t forgiven me either. It’s great fun.

They still exist, one or two, and their heartbreak is directed at Pep. They wait, lurking in the shadows, emerging after rare defeats, waiting for the day when he and Txiki finally fulfil their prophesy and stop pissing them off by winning endless trophies.

They certainly haven’t forgiven me either. It’s great fun.
For a sad old fuck it probably is great fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.