Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s almost unbelievable to older blues that
not only do some of the best players in the world come to City and love it so much that they stay for pretty much the rest of their careers but that the best manager in the world by far has spent far longer here than at two of the world’s biggest clubs.

We all have our little moans about certain aspects of how the club is run but man the sheikh and khaldoon and the execs have built something truly remarkable here. So special in fact that I don’t think Pep will want to walk away, he knows he’ll never have a set up that comes anywhere near to what he has here.
I’ve commented on this before. One of the big Factors in our success is that players don’t want to leave. You have to credit Khaldoon and to a lesser extent Soriano and Txiki for creating that supportive culture. It always come from the top: if you treat people well they want to stay,

he could extend again

Going nowhere IMO. If he needs a year out to recharge or even if he left to manage a euro/World Cup, I would be ok with it. Pep is keeping the door open to come back. Unorthodox but he is worth the hassle.

Hopefully the club will keep an open mind approach to Pep and his future role. We now have a bond with each other that won’t be easily broken.

We won the lottery twice once pep signed.

Going nowhere IMO. If he needs a year out to recharge or even if he left to manage a euro/World Cup, I would be ok with it. Pep is keeping the door open to come back. Unorthodox but he is worth the hassle.

Hopefully the club will keep an open mind approach to Pep and his future role. We now have a bond with each other that won’t be easily broken.

We won the lottery twice once pep signed.
If he really does fancy international management next, he’d want time to mould whoever he managed before a big tournament.

2026 is in the US. Wonder if he’d manage them in their home tournament? imagine if he won? He’d be a hero.

If he really does fancy international management next, he’d want time to mould whoever he managed before a big tournament.

2026 is in the US. Wonder if he’d manage them in their home tournament? imagine if he won? He’d be a hero.
Not a bad shout that. He has permission to leave city in 2025 and return 2026 for another 10 seasons ;)

I’ve commented on this before. One of the big Factors in our success is that players don’t want to leave. You have to credit Khaldoon and to a lesser extent Soriano and Txiki for creating that supportive culture. It always come from the top: if you treat people well they want to stay,

City do this very well, whether it’s from the top or the talented people we have at middle management.

Things like the recent family Halloween fun day they did in the indoor pitch for the players and their families.

When you don’t have the weather you have to do other things and City do it well.

Although I wish they would not recommend players to live in the City Centre. I’m sure if Bernardo had a lovely 5 bed in Prestbury then he wouldn’t be as homesick viewing then KFC litter polluting the River Irwell from his apartment balcony.

City do this very well, whether it’s from the top or the talented people we have at middle management.

Things like the recent family Halloween fun day they did in the indoor pitch for the players and their families.

When you don’t have the weather you have to do other things and City do it well.

Although I wish they would not recommend players to live in the City Centre. I’m sure if Bernardo had a lovely 5 bed in Prestbury then he wouldn’t be as homesick viewing then KFC litter polluting the River Irwell from his apartment balcony.
Plenty of our players who’d lived in the area for years chose themselves to leave the Cheshire suburbs to live in the City centre. Aguero and David Silva amongst them.

It’s actually a really good city centre to live in if you’re young ish and got a few quid. Loads of decent coffee shops, some decent restaurants, a world class concert arena and decent shopping all within 5 minutes walk of your front door.

The views in Prestbury are better no doubt, but if you’re in your 20s, I know which lifestyle I’d prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.