Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
City do this very well, whether it’s from the top or the talented people we have at middle management.

Things like the recent family Halloween fun day they did in the indoor pitch for the players and their families.

When you don’t have the weather you have to do other things and City do it well.

Although I wish they would not recommend players to live in the City Centre. I’m sure if Bernardo had a lovely 5 bed in Prestbury then he wouldn’t be as homesick viewing then KFC litter polluting the River Irwell from his apartment balcony.
City certainly make sure all efforts are put in so the players feel together and like one big family. At the Halloween Family event players families mixed together also and their children playing together which is massive in creating that one Big family feeling! The players had fun together without being hounded for selfies & autographs etc, really important they have that escape and safe space - massive credit to City for even thinking to organise it!

The player welfare effort is important too. New signings and their families are properly looked after with help in choosing schools, housing etc.
Learning the language, shopping and all the everyday tasks are covered and, I am sure, any on going health and welfare issues are tackled.
I understand that wives etc have a specific contact they can talk to at any time.

Going nowhere IMO. If he needs a year out to recharge or even if he left to manage a euro/World Cup, I would be ok with it. Pep is keeping the door open to come back. Unorthodox but he is worth the hassle.

Hopefully the club will keep an open mind approach to Pep and his future role. We now have a bond with each other that won’t be easily broken.

We won the lottery twice once pep signed.
Remember all those rags on the caf saying he never stayed anywhere more than 3 years!

Going nowhere IMO. If he needs a year out to recharge or even if he left to manage a euro/World Cup, I would be ok with it. Pep is keeping the door open to come back. Unorthodox but he is worth the hassle.

Why not? Interim interims are all the rage across the road at the world's biggest club (self appointed)

Last edited:
Dont know about anyone else but I am just really sad we didnt manage to get Rag Nick lined up to take over from pep, from what I have read recently it looks like he could be something very special.....

he could extend again

Mirror reporting it as pep says he could manage England this morning. Totally ignoring the direct quote from pep saying he wants to be here a lone time. They just love building the rags hopes up don’t they? Let’s hope he extends again and totally crushes the fuckers! This is a very important time for me. If ragneck and his successor fail, which I think they will. We could finally bury the scum for years! I reckon pep knows this and fancies it he’ll extend and we end the fuckers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.