Next Manager / Pep's contract

Gumzy97

Team supported
Man city
Watching Ajax against Sparta. The commentator said something that caught my attention apparently Ten hag always will play a academy graduate in his teams.

He continued to say that Ten Hags philosophy is a academy is not a place to just sell talent but a place where the talent should be used and is the future of the club.

yatesy94.

A little correction, his exact words were “I can’t wait until Eddie Howe rides him all summer”. Still can’t figure out what he means by that, and I’ve been thinking for 4 years.
Apologies I just recalled it from the top of my head not watched it back. I tend not to process everything that numpty has to say...that statement is even more ridiculous though lol

Manchester_lalala

Apologies I just recalled it from the top of my head not watched it back. I tend not to process everything that numpty has to say...that statement is even more ridiculous though lol

I’ve watched that video that many times that I know every word. It’s a funny fucking video. Cheers Stephen.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.