Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a working journalist when I post here and I made clear from the offset on the post that who the source was. The “source” was a credible journalist. I am not going to double check another journalist’s work when I don’t have sources on the subject, that’s not how it works. I was unaware of the April’s Fool-like date that was the context in which this joke was being published. And yet, as soon as I found out about it, I came here and clarified. It’s pretty pathetic that you (someone I don’t think I have exchanged messages here before) take this inoffensive post almost a month later to attack me personally and worse, journalists in general. Get a grip
Blah fucking blah.

Do you get paid by the word?

Forgive me but I’m not up to speed with this - is Pep not likely to stay? I find that odd but what do I know? I’m sure if he leaves you’ll get a top replacement but I think Pep is the worlds best, so, if I were the owners, I’d give him what he wants to stay. The Premiership would be poorer without him. So would City.
In the context that his current contract is due to end at the end of next season and history has shown he likes a break and a change of club every few seasons he's "not likely to stay". But there are lot of reasons to believe history won't repeat itself, we will know for sure in 12-18 months I suppose.......

he would be how best signing if he extends the greatest manager ever

He wants the quadruple. So do i.

I think he wants more. All the side supercups that come with it too.

Win the CL and thats 2 more trophies to win the following season, sure one off came and a mini tournament, but only 2 clubs have ever done it, and he was with one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.