Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically with hindsight you are now saying it was the right decision. Either way De bruyne not playing wasn't the problem. Tactics and slow build up with no end product was.
Now either we have a good squad or we don't, personally I think after the first 13 or so we don't.
If you think we only have 13 good players then you are pretty clueless IMO. How have we won what we have and got to a C/L final with only 13 good players, thats a ridiculous suggestion, especially when we rotate so much.

Well if that's true, Pep must be even better than I thought as he wins stuff with a weak squad. As you don't rate the squad or it seems the coach that much, Is he using magic or something.
Not much sign of his magic in the champions League final. A massive blot on his copybook for me. Twice he fucked up record breaking runs against the rags as well. Coupled with his constant bigging up anything red and having a go at the fans I won't shed a tear when he leaves. He's been here long enough to achieve what he was brought in to do and yes like it or not winning the champions League is what he was tasked with.
Fantastic success domestically , a failure in Europe.

Not much sign of his magic in the champions League final. A massive blot on his copybook for me. Twice he fucked up record breaking runs against the rags as well. Coupled with his constant bigging up anything red and having a go at the fans I won't shed a tear when he leaves. He's been here long enough to achieve what he was brought in to do and yes like it or not winning the champions League is what he was tasked with.
gran-torino-clint-eastwood.gif

Yes well if you want to pick out individual games to make a judgement but give no credit for getting to a final. Having arguably the most succesful seaon of any team in europe last season you go ahead I can't be arsed trying to convince you as you hve no intention of being convinced. I'm going to get on with enjoying probably the best time in my 59 years of being a City fan while it lasts.

Last edited:
Ironically with hindsight you are now saying it was the right decision. Either way De bruyne not playing wasn't the problem. Tactics and slow build up with no end product was.
Now either we have a good squad or we don't, personally I think after the first 13 or so we don't.

We can't sign everyone and supporters don't always have the insight into the quality of players coming through the system.
We had this before where the youth players became the first team to soon and without the ability to bolster the team. Thankfully we are in a perfect position to nurture talent.

But you're a fucking miserable ****. You have been for years. You don't like the way we play, you tell us every time we don't win, whilst conspicuous with your absence when we've been brilliant.
Thankfully dullards like you are in the minority.

Yes well if you want to pick out individual games to make a judgement but give no credit for getting to a final. Having arguably the most succesful seaon of any team in europe last season you go ahead I can't be arsed trying to convince you as you hve no intention of being convinced. I'm going to get on with enjoying probably the best time in my 59 years of being a City fan while it lasts.
That's something that a coach would tell a 10 year old after losing a final. "Its not the winning it's the taking part". Well for me the winning is everything. No point in getting to the final and not performing at all. Wouldn't be many City fans watching replays of the champions League final or buying the DVD.
Best never to watch it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.