Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Ajax against Sparta. The commentator said something that caught my attention apparently Ten hag always will play a academy graduate in his teams.

He continued to say that Ten Hags philosophy is a academy is not a place to just sell talent but a place where the talent should be used and is the future of the club.

Or Stephen "Howson" saying Eddie Howe at Bournemouth would "tear him to pieces". F**kin doughnut! XD
A little correction, his exact words were “I can’t wait until Eddie Howe rides him all summer”. Still can’t figure out what he means by that, and I’ve been thinking for 4 years.

A little correction, his exact words were “I can’t wait until Eddie Howe rides him all summer”. Still can’t figure out what he means by that, and I’ve been thinking for 4 years.
Apologies I just recalled it from the top of my head not watched it back. I tend not to process everything that numpty has to say...that statement is even more ridiculous though lol

Would be great news if Pep decides to extend for another 2 years he’s the best in the business
I think if we were to get Haaland, Pep may want to stick around a few more. If this kid's potential is as high as hyped (with clear proof it's not just hype) I'd think it hard to walk away from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.