Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if we were to get Haaland, Pep may want to stick around a few more. If this kid's potential is as high as hyped (with clear proof it's not just hype) I'd think it hard to walk away from.
Agreed but I think the emergence of Foden, Palmer , McAtee, Lavia etc would be even more reason for Pep to stay in Manchester.

Gundogan is blessed for all of his playing Career being managed by two of top manager Klopp and Pep, there's likely he will become a succesfull manager/coach on his own right.

Not just him, more will come from this current crop of player that have been managed by Pep. 5-10 years from now, i will not be surprised if atleast few of them can succeed as Manager/Coach elsewhere. Hopefully they are successfull enough to be manager for this club one day.

Gundogan is blessed for all of his playing Career being managed by two of top manager Klopp and Pep, there's likely he will become a succesfull manager/coach on his own right.

Not just him, more will come from this current crop of player that have been managed by Pep. 5-10 years from now, i will not be surprised if atleast few of them can succeed as Manager/Coach elsewhere. Hopefully they are successfull enough to be manager for this club one day.

Much like Fernandinho, I reckon Gundogan is one the club would like to keep hold of for as long as possible going beyond his playing days.

Having players transition into the next stage at City is a big part of Soriano's grand ideas I'd imagine. Look what it did for Vieira, and that was an extremely long time ago all things considered.

He is in his 60s and is planning to join the Rags in an advisory role after his contract ends. We need someone with experience but with ten years’ or more at the top level who understands the style of football we play, and there isn’t yet anyone as good. That said, we don’t want a Fergie or Wenger situation, where they stay so long that when the time comes to replace, football has moved on and the owners and executives don’t see it

Add him to the list of City players to have to have a job at City once they finish. Its huge already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.