Next Rail Strikes Announced.

I am off to Geordie land on the 5th do me a favour and bloody function for at least a day.

Are there any strikes planned for the weekend of the Ipswich game? I've looked online and, as of now, I don't see anything announced for that weekend. What notice does the union have to give of industrial action?

Are there any strikes planned for the weekend of the Ipswich game? I've looked online and, as of now, I don't see anything announced for that weekend. What notice does the union have to give of industrial action?

There's no train strikes currently announced. Seems like there may be more willingness from the new government to allow the train operators to negotiate with the unions.
However, the disputes are still currently unresolved, so strikes may still be called at two weeks notice.

There's no train strikes currently announced. Seems like there may be more willingness from the new government to allow the train operators to negotiate with the unions.
However, the disputes are still currently unresolved, so strikes may still be called at two weeks notice.
Thanks for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.