Next season we need a 20th anniversary play off final away kit

Yeah we know you don’t like navy mate. I think you’ve mentioned it once or twice before...

Not sure it’s a vote on what we’ll have, as that decision will probably have already been made...?

I think it signals what our 3/4 kits will be.

Might go vote for the 99 colours myself.

and I'll keep doing so, ta. The 3rd kit is orange and purple, I think the red and black will be a test of popularity for potentially a grand statement for the move to Puma.

would be a change of plan from what's been leaked, but hey wouldn't mind.

Footy Headlines have been wrong on a couple of City kits recently.

Last year they said we had a red and black away kit, which they therefore presumed to mean red and black stripes. Turned out to be the black away kit with dark red sleeves and bright yellow socks.

Coming into this season they said the home shirt had maroon on it and the socks had maroon turnovers. Turned out to be a tiny ring of maroon on the socks and non on the shirt.

They're mostly right though tbf, but these last two slips means I wouldn't take the leaks as 100% gospel until we see some pics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.