Next season we need a 20th anniversary play off final away kit

It was a shit kit. Leave it where it belongs in the past, with all the other shit things the club did in the 90's. Personally got no desire to relive any of that period in the clubs history again.
Indeed!

I didn’t like the laser blue, I never like luminous kits, beating Gillingham was highly important but not historic

The kit was shite and still is shite, memerable because of the play off game, but does not need to come ack.

Also how many teams have won that play off or won a game that has saved their season and future (thinking burnley 87).

many think if we had lost it could have been the end of us, and so that game is one of our most important, but a comemorative shirt is a bit much in my opinion.

The 88/89 maroon one is my favourite of all time. Followed by the red and black one from the promotion season that finished at Ewood Park. Never been a fan of any deviation from those colours either.

Was that the maroon/purple kit with the thin white stripes? That was cool as fuck. Gave mine to a barman in Turkey to hang on the wall.

I liked the Kappa home kit. Kappa was pretty cool back then.

WE need to be careful....remember the crap silver thing with a small set of stripes produced 10? years ago.

Must admit I liked the 99 kit but if it was done again it'd need to be tasteful, I know some would say it wasn't tasteful even back in the day.

It was shit but doesn't it make it all the sweeter now? It certainly does for me. I have to pinch myself sometimes.
Quite agree, I'm a grown man but I broke down in tears when we won the league (was in a pub) and was mocked (probably fairly really) but my answer is simple. You (rags) will never know how this feels. They were too thick to understand me properly.

Surely a modern version of this would have more justification than any of the other horror shows we’ve had of late?
Er; no. Just because we've had some dreadful away kits since '99 doesn't make that monstrosity any better. And as for justification, do we really need to be celebrating getting out of the real third division?

Horrid kit - colours picked at random - no association with the club- leave well alone. If we want an old kit - blue with the sash please.

Indeed!

I didn’t like the laser blue, I never like luminous kits, beating Gillingham was highly important but not historic

Unfair to say the match will not be known as historic,I was lucky enough to still be there and witness it,although I wanted to leave,not like the thousands of ****s who were on the way back home up the M1 as Nicky Weaver set off on his amazing lap of honour,to those it won't be historic.....cause they fucking missed it

rhsoc0.jpg
A thing of beauty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.