Next Season

If we keep the same squad and only strengthen in the areas we need then i'd say we have a fantastic chance of doing just that.

They have 19 titles.....3 euro cups

It will be a while yet before we can have real bragging rights......

Bunch if cunts but credit where is due......

Me.

I think we've caught them already and next year we should finish higher in the league.

WE have a better, younger squad and we will have our pick of the top signings.

If Ferguson can't see the writing on the wall he's become senile. He should have retired this summer.

This could be the year we do it, what with the antics at the bridge,Arsenal in rapid decline and Liverpool still needing at least an extra 4 players to challenge we really could do a clean domestic sweep next season.Think we're a top class centre back and a Goal poacher away from really challenging on all fronts!

I'd like us to bring 4 top class players in and then perhaps 2 in January.

We need a 'proper' left back, another top drawer striker (if Tevez leaves) another Vincent Kompany at the back and another creative midfielder.

Then I think we need to assess in January depending on injuries suspensions etc.

nevilletogoater-in said:
I'd like us to bring 4 top class players in and then perhaps 2 in January.

We need a 'proper' left back, another top drawer striker (if Tevez leaves) another Vincent Kompany at the back and another creative midfielder.

Then I think we need to assess in January depending on injuries suspensions etc.

We are not six players behind Man United! Look at this season's derbies, we are as good as them in terms of the playing staff. Hopefully the last five weeks will give the players the confidence to keep winning like they do.

This coming season should be the one we overtake them.

We won't knock them off their perch until we have won what they have won since the inception of the PL, and that will take at least 18 years. During that 18 years they too will be winning things. Said this before, I think people need to get used to the fact that they will be challenging for trophies alongside us, which I personally don't mind, (because there's nothing I can do about it). City and United will dominate domestic and quite possibly European football for sometime. Bragging rights in the City will switch depending on who wins the league each season, but until we surpass their haul they will always have that over us. That's why I put a '?' next to posts which label United fans now as 'bitter'. They have nothing to be bitter about.......yet.

United have more or less 2 first teams – that’s how they can make such a strong assault on the league and the champs league

Sounds like im having a united love….in not but they genuinely have a strong squad. No superstars in but just solid. We need to forget about buying mega bucks superstars and concentrate on getting rerally really strong squad players so we have the depth. Take silva and tevez out of our team and we would be mid table. I know they are great players but can you see my point?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.