Next Season

We might not like this but If we are 10+ points behind at Xmas he will go. To keep his job we need to finish in the top 2 (within 5 points of 1st)

not what I would like to see, just my understanding of way the club operates now

oddfellows said:
How many of you realistically think that next season we can "knock the rags off their fucking perch"

Buy the following and yes I definitely believe we can:
World Class Central defender as a priority & a Left back.
Not as crutial ; Holding midfield player and attacking mid field player.
Get those and we'll be in business.

ANY1aBLUE said:
oddfellows said:
How many of you realistically think that next season we can "knock the rags off their fucking perch"

Buy the following and yes I definitely believe we can:
World Class Central defender as a priority & a Left back.
Not as crutial ; Holding midfield player and attacking mid field player.
Get those and we'll be in business.

I'd actually put an attacking midfield player at the top of our list for now. I think we can realistically interchange Kola/Zaba/Micah and Lescott/Komps/Boyata/Boateng without too much of a drastic impact on the team or how it plays. However drop Silva and suddenly it all goes to pot way too quickly. If he gets injured in the pre-season or even early season we could be in for a long, long run of games until he is back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.