next season

sergiokun

After united went 5 clear I've given up hate to say it and i am gutted but we are lucky to be 2nd and have world class players so lets get on with our 10 year plan!

Mancini will be in that dug out next season for sure and its time he won the title because he will probably get a high profile signing in the summer

i think at least the title? A decent run in champions leauge and maybe the cc? The problems he's had this season wasn't great and the press haven't done him any favors. Most blues are behind him and he has to produce the goods next season.

I shouldn't give up but i have but i will be singing and backing the lads till qpr at home and we will be back bigger and better. Every season we have improved loads i can't wait for that day we win big and its coming so f**k un1t6d we have many years to luck forward to

carlosthejackal said:
Why are we lucky to be 2nd?

Apparently there are 2 or more teams who deserve to be above us according to the original poster, who those teams would be... I'm stumped.

IlDivinCodino said:
carlosthejackal said:

Apparently there are 2 or more teams who deserve to be above us according to the original poster, who those teams would be... I'm stumped.

Where did i say 2 teams deserve to be above us?

sergiokun said:
IlDivinCodino said:
carlosthejackal said:

Where did i say 2 teams deserve to be above us?
The implication that can be read into your original statement is that we don't really deserve to be second

we are lucky to be 2nd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.