Next Season

NoahCity

I see some people saying that next season will be great with the new manager and players and it will be a good one. I want to think this but am not completely sure. Who else thinks we will bounce back well next season?

NoahCity said:
I see some people saying that next season will be great with the new manager and players and it will be a good one. I want to think this but am not completely sure. Who else thinks we will bounce back well next season?

Hope so,or we will be looking for a new manager this time next year.

We will bounce back alright, I'm sure of it! I think we're all glad the season is over and that's after finishing 2nd and being in an FA Cup Final. We simply weren't good enough. A new manager brings fresh idea and hopefully the transfer policy will be better this year. Get the new manager in as soon as possible and let him have a full summer with the players.

I have a hunch that the change was needed and the Trophies were masking cracks behind the scenes. One of our main objectives is an improvement in Europe, a decent run in the Champions League or win the Europa League then it is not too shabby. Domestically we will be there or thereabouts.

I honestly believe that under Pellegrini we will take the League by storm next season.

@BluePhil8 said:
I honestly believe that under Pellegrini we will take the League by storm next season.

I would have thought so too, but the end of this season is turning into such an epic shambles I wouldn't be surprised if we're still sorting player disciplinaries by mid September.

Pellegrini started very poorly at Madrid before ending up second if that happens to us next season it will be bedlam on here and the media will have a field day ;-/

I'm not sure.

I think too many players need changing and as a result that could set us back before we move forward.

Unless that is, the new boss can work miracles with some of the under performing lot we have.

waspish said:
Pellegrini started very poorly at Madrid before ending up second if that happens to us next season it will be bedlam on here and the media will have a field day ;-/
Won his first 7 games in a row (2 in CL group stages and 5 in La Liga). Hardly a poor start, is it? You are right on the strong finish though. In the second half of the season, Madrid won all but two of their league games, a loss to Barca and draw with Malaga, all the others were wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.