Next Season's Transfer Spend - Anyone Want To Take A Punt At The Figure?

Mahrez+Jorginho should come in at significantly less than 135m
But Mbappe won’t. ;-)

Probably both of those together will not, either, with the current inflated market, the ludicrous PL transfer window (and the advantage it will give Napoli in negotiations), and the fact that we are the ones inquiring.

Who’s leaving for the £40m in?
Maffeo already gone for about 10. Roberts 15-20. I think Danayer is still ours another 10-15. There is probably another 10 or 12 million in youngsters from the Academy who would be sold to the lower leagues and around Europe. There is an easy 40m for sure.

Maffeo already gone for about 10. Roberts 15-20. I think Danayer is still ours another 10-15. There is probably another 10 or 12 million in youngsters from the Academy who would be sold to the lower leagues and around Europe. There is an easy 40m for sure.
Net spend will be about 100m.

He said 2 but will he be also looking for a new keeper, with Bravo surely leaving this summer?
If he is considering another keeper, he wouldn't have said so on TV.

Depends how much Leicester screw us for over Mahrez. I'm guessing he'll be more than seems reasonable for a decent (not great) player. Around £70m with add ons probably. And probably around £45m for Jorginho. I don't know enough about him to know how much he's worth though.

I'd rather we got Milinkovic-Savic and Mbappe bit it seems like it'll be a bit underwhelming for transfers this summer. Again we seem to be taking our foot off when we should be really pressing home our domination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.