Next Signing

Hilarious how some think Zlatan will be good for us - if there was one player that would be a sure fire disaster signing it is this moody, lazy. 1 good game in 5 player.
Looking forward to the 'he doesn't track back' comments.

Colly Blue said:
Muzzy said:
Pablo Hernandez

What he said ^

Agreed. This is the most likely scenario. A useful addition but hardly and A-lister so I assume this is not the one Tolmie was alluding to.

-- Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:17 am --

Colly Blue said:
Muzzy said:
Pablo Hernandez

What he said ^

Agreed. This is the most likely scenario. A useful addition but hardly and A-lister so I assume this is not the one Tolmie was alluding to.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:17 am --<br /><br />
Colly Blue said:
Muzzy said:
Pablo Hernandez

What he said ^

Agreed. This is the most likely scenario. A useful addition but hardly and A-lister so I assume this is not the one Tolmie was alluding to.

IT WILL BE ZLATAN GUYS, 95% sure... Just readed on polish site of barca...

the translation is shit because of google one, I cba to translate all, but basically, Guardiola dont see ibrahimovic in his team for next season, primary striker will be VIlla, and pep already told so new president.

Na fotelu prezydenckim nie zasiada już Joan Laporta, najprawdopodobniej ze stanowiskiem sekretarza technicznego pożegna się również Txiki Begiristain czyli ludzie, którzy byli zwolennikami pozostania Ibry w Barcelonie. Innego zdania jest Guardiola, który nie widzi Szweda w swoim zespole w kolejnym sezonie o czym już poinformował Rosella. To Villa ma być podstawowym snajperem Barçy, dla Ibrahimovica nie ma już miejsca.

translation:

At the presidential chair is not already sitting Joan Laporta, the position is likely to say goodbye to the technical secretary Txiki Begiristain is also people who were supporters of Ibry stay in Barcelona. Another view is Guardiola, who sees the Swede in his team next season as I have already informed the Rosella. This Villa has to be the primary sniper Barca for Ibrahimovic there is no space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.