Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Took 3 browser windows but managed VG online. Wonder if there's any left? Wonder how many they allocate. I'd laugh if I got my old seat.

online it shows 10 rows of 25 seats. a few left.

Value Gold! Will add the cup schemes later. I was struggling to renew so value gold is a lifesaver. Did it online and it was cumbersome but managed it in the end.

renewed mine this morning with added cockups, added my choice of schemes to my season ticket but put wrong card details in so editted them as it shows, confirmed my order and recieved an email showing i was on cup schemes twice with two different bank cards, rang supporter sevices directly only toget cut off.... so rang through the renewal line, spoke to a guy who saw the error and he put me through to supporter services .... who cut me off again :( so i just emailed them.... i am awaiting there responce.

Dne online was easy , Platinum for me Superbia was tempting on DD but the missus said she would leave me lol

no luck on line, cut off 3 times on the phone and then told none left well thanks city as it is £50 in petrol for a home game I think that's it, looks like tv and computer for me

May sound like a daft question but bear with me :)

If i renew today and choose the 4 payment DD option, when will the first payment leave my account?

Cheers!

city51 said:
Dne online was easy , Platinum for me Superbia was tempting on DD but the missus said she would leave me lol

schoolboy error discussing with her first ;) Always easier to ask forgiveness than permission

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.