Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

Any idea when they go in general sale been buying mine off a mate for years who had two in block 228, hes not selling it next season so will need to get my own, looked at the faq it suggests the 3rd of June can anyone confirm?
Cheers dwb

DavidWhitesBoots said:
Any idea when they go in general sale been buying mine off a mate for years who had two in block 228, hes not selling it next season so will need to get my own, looked at the faq it suggests the 3rd of June can anyone confirm?
Cheers dwb

possibly 3rd june but seems unlikely as current holders have until the 4th to renew

Just renewed. Not happy at the fact I had to renew before I could relocate (as the Mrs wants one again next season and wants to be next to me)

Happy at the Metrolink SC though :-) Works out at around £130 I would spend if I used the Met for every home game (£4.90 a ticket), yet the Tram SC is £70 :-)

Paid £530 last season (on Gold)
Paid £690 this season (Plat)

pirate said:
DavidWhitesBoots said:
Cheers dwb

possibly 3rd june but seems unlikely as current holders have until the 4th to renew

then the relocation window so i'd say open sale around the 10th

So when can folk relocate? And if it is after the June 3rd deadline do we need to pay an extra 10% on to the already different price of the new seat?

mancityscot said:
So when can folk relocate? And if it is after the June 3rd deadline do we need to pay an extra 10% on to the already different price of the new seat?

you didn't last year m8 I moved two of our seats they were really helpful @ city but huge queues took about an hour to get through did it in person rather than over the phone

johnbmcr said:
mancityscot said:

you didn't last year m8 I moved two of our seats they were really helpful @ city but huge queues took about an hour to get through did it in person rather than over the phone

Cheers. I live in Edinburgh so will have to make do with the web preferably but if not then the phone.

DavidWhitesBoots said:
Cheers dwb

Relocation window closes on 10th June so I would guess they will start selling to Blue Members with match ticket priority then. If any left they will go to Blue members then general sale. They sold out on the first morning to MTP last year so if you are not on that then you may struggle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.