Neymar makes racist abuse claim

We need to cut this racism out of football. As much as i hate Neymar! It's not something we should be seeing in Football.

football will only reflect society. Society has come a long way compared with the past. To expect 100% no racism in society like any -ism is very difficult

That was one hell of a grudge match. With the number of cards the ref dished out, I think he must have had a pop-up toaster in his top pocket.
All the games I bet on for three bookings per team and I get nothing! I'll have to start looking at the French League!

what about bad tackles, should they get a permanent ban.
don't get me wrong racism has no place anywhere, but i would rather be called a name than a bad injury,
Can’t agree with that. I have been on the wrong end of racism due to having browner skin. It’s so much more impactful than being kicked as it stays with you.
Back to the incident. The guy should be banned for as long as possible but this still won’t solve the issue, we still have it embedded in our “culture” and have some way to go.

Shame Neymar was not sparked out, his sister could have rushed on to given him the kiss of life, they are that close.

Neymar was fortunate when at Barcelona that he did not come up against Andoni Goikoetxea, he would have snapped him in two. Goikoetxea, for a Basque he seemed to have a hatred of Barca and their star players, as Maradona and Bernd Schuster will attest.

Made the nightmare 11's back 4 along with Italian master of the dark arts Caluidio Gentile.
Am I missing something here?

A player is racially abused. Your response is to first say it's a shame he wasn't sparked out, then to suggest there's a thing between him and his sister and then finally state that he should count himself lucky that he didn't play football in a different era.

Am I missing something here?

A player is racially abused. Your response is to first say it's a shame he wasn't sparked out, then to suggest there's a thing between him and his sister and then finally state that he should count himself lucky that he didn't play football in a different era.

Not missing much. This thread has a few obvious racist sympathisers.

3 days after:
- Still no proof of racism, Bein Sport aka Qatar PSG TV didn't find anything
- Video of Covid+ DiMaria trying to spit on Alvaro (missing him)
- Video and sound of Neymar using an homophobic insult against Alvaro

3 days after:
- Still no proof of racism, Bein Sport aka Qatar PSG TV didn't find anything
- Video of Covid+ DiMaria trying to spit on Alvaro (missing him)
- Video and sound of Neymar using an homophobic insult against Alvaro

Just seen this on my news feed what a disgusting creature DiMaria is, surely this is a crime that should be punished by the police and courts?

Families of Alvaro and Payet received multiple death threats as results of Neymar lies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.