Neymar! Neymar! Neymar!

Dax777

Well-Known Member
Joined
20 Dec 2010
Messages
21,574
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-fIm-ZLFU&feature=related[/youtube]



[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJGorSmEJM4&feature=related[/youtube]




I dont know how to say this, but in Neymar, I see Silva like vision, Nasri Like movement, Gervihno like speed, and Ronaldo like dribbling.

Am I lying here? Look at those through balls. It doesn't matter if it is Brazil, Spain or England, that vision will not change. The space might be tighter but the players can't jump any higher.

Neymar is the next truth!
 

Dax777

Well-Known Member
Joined
20 Dec 2010
Messages
21,574
Thaksinssoldier said:
we have Balotelli.

this town aint big enough for the two of em...
Why? I dpn't get the reference. Why can' we have balotelli and Neymar?
 

Thaksinssoldier

Well-Known Member
Joined
28 Jun 2009
Messages
8,574
Dax777 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
we have Balotelli.

this town aint big enough for the two of em...
Why? I dpn't get the reference. Why can' we have balotelli and Neymar?
because Mancini doesnt deserve the punishment of having to baby both.He's doing enough as is with super mario.

They play a similar role in their teams so I doubt it could work.


Neither have the selflessness to work in the same team,and Neymar just comes across as a spoilt **** in general.
 

Matt the Giant

Well-Known Member
Joined
25 Dec 2009
Messages
5,654
Thaksinssoldier said:
Dax777 said:
Neither have the selflessness to work in the same team,and Neymar just comes across as a spoilt **** in general.
Yes... would fit in nicely in Real Madrid.

I wonder how Guardiola would manage the lad if he went to Barca. Sanchez in Italy was a player who attracted and fed on a lot of attention, though he seems to have adapted okay to the Barca way.
 

80s Shorts

Well-Known Member
Joined
13 Oct 2009
Messages
12,617
Dax777 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-fIm-ZLFU&feature=related[/youtube]



[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJGorSmEJM4&feature=related[/youtube]




I dont know how to say this, but in Neymar, I see Silva like vision, Nasri Like movement, Gervihno like speed, and Ronaldo like dribbling.

Am I lying here? Look at those through balls. It doesn't matter if it is Brazil, Spain or England, that vision will not change. The space might be tighter but the players can't jump any higher.

Neymar is the next truth!
Why is this in the transfer forum, general forum surely.
 

sam-caddick

Well-Known Member
Joined
9 Jun 2011
Messages
10,794
Location
Manchester
BlueMooner87 said:
barca have an agreement in principle to buy him 10 mill deposit
This has been proven to be false according to the Santos president!

Santos wont settle any sort of deal like that knowing that they could potentially have one of the biggest transfer bidding wars in the history of football to secure Neymar's services!!
 

Don't have an account?

Register now!
Top
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.